Retail units available for Wanson Group’s BrookLynn
A limited number of retail strata units are available at BrookLynn!
With a prime location in one of the highest traffic nodes in North Vancouver, and easy access to Mountain Highway and Trans-Canada Highway, Wanson Group’s BrookLynn provides businesses with an opportunity to garner a potential exposure of more than 9,000 vehicles per day.
Our team also visited the North Vancouver location for a group tour of the BrookLynn construction site, to showcase the progress with our homeowners.
We’re happy to see that the building is coming along nicely and on schedule.
Currently, the area has a population of 51,901 within a 3-kilometre radius, and is projected to grow 6.6% by 2023.
Only 800 metres away from Phibbs Exchange Station, it’s also walking distance to a diverse array of local businesses such as Moja Coffee, Bridge Brewing, and Wildeye Brewing.
It’s a pleasure to be working with Marcus & Millichap Canada on the six commercial units — ranging from 705 square feet to 1,458 square feet, with a 13-ft ceiling height. There are also about 12 covered parking stalls provided.
- Municipal Address: 467 Mountain Highway, North Vancouver, B.C.
- Site Size: 15,864 SF
- Parking: 12 stalls of underground parking
- Total Saleable Area: 5,998 SF
- Available Units: Six units ranging from 705 SF – 1,458 SF (Max contiguous 3,034 SF)
- Zoning: CD94
- Asking Price: Please contact the listing agent for all enquiries today!